CAA 2021 Call for Proposals
New York City, February 10—13, 2021
Hilton New York Midtown
- Only an Individual CAA Member ID or non-member CAA ID will allow you to sign into the submission forms.
- Institutional Member IDs cannot be used to create a submission.
- All accepted participants (chairs, presenters, discussants) must be current CAA members and register for the conference at some level in order to participate in a session.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUBMIT
- Your individual CAA Member ID and account password. Log in to the portal with your CAA Member ID and password. If you are not a member of CAA, email email@example.com or call 212-691-1051, ext. 1 to request a non-member CAA ID.
- Title and abstract (250 words max.) for your session or presentation.
- The five CAA Fields of Study that best represent your proposal. The first five selected will be viewed during the review process. See our full fields of study list.
- Possible scheduling conflicts.
- CVs for chairs, workshop leaders, posters, individual presentation submissions (shortened CVs preferred).
- For Complete Sessions, you must have all names and affiliations of session participants (chairs, presenters, discussants), presentation titles, and abstracts (250 words max.). Participants can be added to your session either by name or email and must have a CAA Member ID.
- [Optional] You may include images with to your session or presentation proposal. This is optional and is meant to complement your abstract. You may include up to 5 images, in jpeg format. Each image may be no larger than 10 MB.
- Many questions may be answered at our Proposals FAQ page.
Please be sure to confirm dates regularly as they may shift.
- End of June: Acceptance notifications sent to submissions entered by the April 30 deadline.
- July 1 - August 17: Chairs of accepted Sessions Soliciting Contributors, will accept proposals directly from submitters during the Call for Participation.
- Late July: Notification of schedule is sent to accepted submissions entered by the April 30 deadline. Chairs are responsible for notifying their participants.
- August 17: Organizers of Sessions Soliciting Contributors make decisions and begin notifying their accepted presenters.
- September 17: Final deadline for Sessions Soliciting Contributors Chairs to finalize all session and presentation content in portal (includes any edits to abstracts, titles, and speaker order).
- September 17: Deadline for Poster Sessions and Workshops.
- October: CAA 2021 Annual Conference schedule posted on CAA website; online conference registration opens.